Rana Shamraiz

Sunday, October 31, 2010

EUR/USD

1.2265: I'm at 1.2176 sl. Friday took place in
Morning around 8 EST. I wanted to stop sign, but
So last week because of whacky sleep patterns.
Fortunately, my stop by price flop suddenly reverse me
Again. In SSL / run asap to 1.2170'm thinking about, about
breakeven. Around the 1.1205 area and jump on a cover will
But I like smooth business and hope to do something like
A break below the 1.2060 area on good profit. I wish I wouldve
Has been previously, but has been focused on GBPUSD
Recently USDCHF.

Is anyone in this business?

1.2170 you think about moving my stop? Too tight?
I put it here because I'm thinking is at least two levels
Where we are now to thank close@1.2124 resistance:
1) 1.2140 1.1203 after the boom above (a little) and ~ 50% sugar
Fibo 1.1203 Friday from above to
) 1.2213-1.2077> 61.8% of the top only fibo (1.2159) 2) and a former intraday
Support for Friday

If it breaks, then I wait until 1.2213 a bryk glong to be
Small to play small fibos pain Look for the good, unless there a clear
Direction?

Only in a decent condition if some want to be
Out of the daily maternal home. I may be able to enter again
1.1205 area on a bounce back to close below 1.2200 and region. What do you
I mean think of?

Fibo in support / opposition to how this analysis can improve ... Maybe with some mkatkun? In intraday and daily double top and headandshoulders, btw have seen, but mentioned them flop. Both trends are indicated satkrmj, then a new probality we will see more negative right, but it's still iffy as to when I like.

Thanks
snprr

No comments:

Post a Comment